The Time Manipulator is a programmable Arduino based Delay/Echo/Reverb guitar pedal. It uses two PT2399 delay integrated circuits to archive up to 600ms delay. Also, with the help of 4 analog switches, the internal configuration of the pedal can change: placing the PT2399 delay chips in series or parallel and adding extra features:
The code for the Arduino chip is programmed in C and it is Open-Source, so users can re-program the functionality or add new effects and share them in the forum. There are 9 effects included by default in the pedal: short delay, delay, echo, reverb, tap echo, chorus, telegraph, accelerator, and psycho. The schematic and bill of materials are public, the circuit was designed using easy-to-find and through-hole components.
Time Manipulator Specifications:
- True Bypass.
- Based on Arduino UNO ATMEGA328P-PU (8MHz, 1KB RAM) microcontroller.
- Analog input/output stages using MCP6002 operational amplifiers.
- 1 Mix knob (blends dry and wet signal)
- 1 Tails Knob (adjust the number of echo repetitions)
- 1 Tap foot-switch (programmable)
- 1 3PDT True Bypass foot-switch
- 1 Encoder knob + Push Button 2 x Dual color LEDs (programmables).
- Input Guitar Jack, 1/4 inch unbalanced mono, Zin=1MΩ.
- Output Guitar Jack, 1/4 inch unbalanced mono, Zout=0.1Ω.
- Power supply: standard 9V Boss connector (center tip positive)
All the info at www.electrosmash.com/time-manipulator
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org